What is PUBG?
Why should you play PUBG on Computer
PUBG was first released for windows they built Xbox and mobile version of it later on. Since almost every person has a smartphone these days so, this game became more popular between mobile players. PUBG is also available on Steam to play on PC without any emulator or Operating System (OS). But it is not free and that’s why masses want to play the mobile version of PUBG.
Here are the factors that matter:
Easy to Control
No gamer can deny the fact that we can play any game better on PC instead of mobile because it’s easy to control with Mouse and Keyboard. Especially when it comes to aiming, the mouse is necessary for perfect aiming in FPS or combat games.
Best Gaming Experience
Everyone knows mobile screens are smaller than PC screens so, playing on a bigger screen gives you many advantages like easy to find enemies that are too far and you can also be much more precise.
Ease & Comfort
We can not hold and use our mobile phone for hours. The battery life of your mobile will also be in danger. But, when you are on your pc 2 – 3 hours of using PC is very comfortable for everyone on average.
Although, it is very easy to record games on Smartphones But, you won’t get good results. Frame rate matters a lot and you can’t get a good frame rate on most of the smartphones while recording gameplay. So it is recommended to use PC for Recording and Editing Gameplay videos.
What is Phoenix OS
Phenoix is an android based operating system for the computer that was developed by Chinese Developers back in December 2014. It totally works like an Android Smartphone. You can install and run games and apps from Google Play Store and can also install APK manually by downloading from browser.
Minimum System Requirements for Pheonix OS Installation
- 2 GB RAM
- Intel Atom (2.4) Processor
- 8 GB Storage
- 512 MB Graphics Card or Internal Graphics Memory
If you have those minimum requirements then follow the steps one by one given below to enjoy the best gaming experience.
How to Download & Install PUBG Mobile on Pheonix OS x86
Here are the simple steps to be followed carefully:
- Go here and download Pheonix OS x86 in your PC.
- Open the Downloaded exe file and select Install Button
- Select Your Desired Partition (Make sure it’s not the one you installed Windows in)
- Now Choose 16 GB and Continue Installing. It will take 10 – 15 minutes to be installed.
- Restart your PC after installation and select Pheonix OS when the boot menu appears. (Automatically selects Pheonix OS for the first time)
- When Pheonix OS starts successfully you will see a desktop like windows. I recommend don’t download PUBG from Playstore because you will have difficulty doing key-mapping.
- I recommend Download PUBG from APK Mirror.
- It is Xapk file and Pheonix will not support it. You will have to download apk pure app installer to install this PUBG xapk file.
- After successful installation, you can run the Game from Start Menu.
Thank You so much for reading. If you have any problem kindly comment below. I will try my best to help and figure out your problem.
Zahid Ali is a young freelancer from Lahore, Pakistan. He did freelancing for the past 5 years and Loves to help beginners achieve their goals by writing interesting articles on SEO, Blogging, Computer & Internet.